Translate

2012年7月9日月曜日

So good day♡

 I went to TSUNO cafe with my friends, Yuko and Chihiro on June 23th. I was looking forward to coming that day. They are my lovely friends of same class. They always cheer me, so I live them so much♡ I will write about them.
 Yuko is so pretty girl. Her smile makes us happy. She always wears shoes with tall heels, because her height is so short. I think that is very cute. Also Yuko is so fashionable. I like her fashion very much. I refer to her fashion. I enjoy seeing her fashion every day. I want to go shopping with her someday!
 Chihiro is so lovely girl. She is loved by all friends. When I met her, I couldn't help smiling. She is really great woman not only looks, but also character. She is so kind to everybody. I respect her, and I want to be like her. If I were a man, I would love her!haha
 Yuko and Chihiro are my presious freinds. I really enjoyed tallking with them in TSUNO cafe. That time was so fun. Also the lunch was very good! I spent a loose time after a long time. Thank you for reading, see you soon!

204/9627words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿