Translate

2012年9月7日金曜日

How I study during the vacation

I have a lot of time in this summer vacation. I have no homework, so I have to study by myself. I’m going to watch some foreign films. I think it is good for me to study listening. I want to watch ten films in the vacation, and I want to study English conversation by them. Now, I have watched six films, so I have to watch four films in remnants of the vacation. I want to enjoy studying English in the vacation like the way. Also I want to read more books in English. I think it is good for me to study reading. I want to try read books which written in hard English than I have read. I have a lot of time to study, so I want to study by many ways.

136/361words

1 件のコメント:

  1. How's vacation going so far?
    You have many study plans that you want to.
    you have only a few weeks vacation left.

    返信削除