My name is Kasumi . Everyone call me "kasumin" or "kasumichin", I`m nineteen years old. I`m from Japan and I live in Kumamoto. My birthday is August 17th. I have type O blood. I`m a student at Kumamoto Gakuen University. I major in English, so I have to study English much harder. I want to speak in English with many people. I went to Kumamoto Syogyo high school. I studied bookkeeping and data processing etc, so I want to study not only English, but also those. My favorite food is chocolate. It makes me happy, so I like it very much. I want to know good chocolate, so if you know it, please tell me!
My hobbies are eating and watching the movies. I often go to some restaurant with my family or friends. I eat Yakiniku, Sushi, Shabushabu, and Italian and also French, for example. I talk to them a lot of things at that time. That time is important for me. Also watching the movie is so fun! But I go to a movie theater occasionally because that is too expensive for me, so I often go to a rental video shop. I can rent it 100yen per one. It is so advantageous! Last night, I watched "The shawshank redemption". It was a great movie and the story moved me deeply. Have you ever watched one? If you have never watched , I want you to watch. You will certainly be moved!
That`s all for introduce myself and my hobbies. Thank you for reading.
269/269
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿