Dear host family,
Hello!
My name is Kasumi.
Thank you for accepting me for the homestay
in this summer. I will write about myself and ask questions about you.
At first,
let me introduce myself. I`m from Japan and live in Kumamoto. I`m nineteen
years old. I`m a student of KGU and I major in English. I want speak English
well and talk to foreign people in English, so I decided to do this homestay.
I
like shopping and listening to music, and also watching the movies. My favorite
group is arashi. Do you know arashi? They are a Japanese idol singing
group who are popular among young people. Do you have a favorite singer? I want
to know, so please tell me.
My favorite
movie is Pirates of the Caribbean. Have
you ever seen it? It is really fun. I like Jonny Depp. He is so cool.
On
weekends, I work in a restaurant as my part time job. It is little hard for me,
but I must do it to earn my school expenses. Sometimes I go shopping with my
friends on weekends. This time is my pleasure. I like it.
My
favorite Japanese food is Sushi. Have
you ever eaten it? It is one of the traditional food in Japan, and it is so
delicious. I want you to try it someday.
We
are a family of four, my father and my mother and my older sister and me. I
like my family very much. How many people are there in your family? And dou you
have close a pet? I want to have a pet, but I can`t because of my mother not
like them.
Kumamoto, Where I live, is a good place. It
has wonderful natural scenes and beautiful waters. Please come there someday.
What is the place in which you live like? What is recommended to see there?
I`m
looking forward to meeting you! Thank you for reading my letter.
Sincerely,
From Kasumi.
329/598
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿