Translate

2012年7月11日水曜日

Korean food



Yesterday, I went to Korean restaurant with my friends, Tomomi and Shiho. I went there for the first time. There are a lot of posters of K-POP idols. Tomomi and Shiho were so excited, because they are K-POP fan, while I was not excited like them, because I don't know K-POP very well. But Korean foods were so delicious! We ordered Ishiyakibibinba and Chizimi and Chigenabe. We ate up all the dishes in no time. I like hot food, so I like Korean food very much. I want to go other Korean restaurant next time★ Also I'm going to know about K-POP idols after this. I had a very good time with Tomomi, and Shiho.Thank you guys! I'm looking forward to next time!

124/9867words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Where did you go to the Korean restaurant?
    I mean What was that name?
    Only I know it,is Angnyon.
    I reckon it's pretty popular.

    返信削除