We saw the pathetic sight on March 11, last year. The big earthquake occurred on the east of Japan. I have a distinct memory that time even now. It was the time when I went to drive with my friends. I saw the news where my friend's car. Then we lost words and kept silent for a while. I couldn't believe the news movie. It seemed to the movie, but it was reality. Next day, it was taken up by TV news and newspaper. I realized that the earthquake was reality. I hoped safety for people who live in Tohoku, but many people lost lives and families and homes and so on by the earthquake. The damage was too heavy.
After that, many people have become active in the world. I thought what help each other was so great. Even now, many people who live in Tohoku are suffering for the earthquake's damages. And happen some issues, incident of nuclear electric power generation and rumor about crops and temporary housing, for example. It has been an year since the earthquake, but we have to continue support and we don't forget the earthquake. That is important.
195/7692words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿