Translate

2012年6月18日月曜日

Future self- introduction




Hello! My name is Kasumi. I’m fifty years old. I’m from Kumamoto, but I live in Tokyo now. I have a good husband and two kids. When I was twenty seven years old, I married my husband. He as a classmate from my junior high school. He is so reliable and kind, too. Also I have two daughters. My daughters are ten years old and eight years old. They are so cute! I have a happy life with my family. I love my family. I want a house with a large garden by next year, so I have to work hard!



I graduated from KGU in 2014. After that, I went to Tokyo to work. I have worked at a travel agent since then. It was my dream from when I was a university student, so my dream has come true. My job is so hard, although it is work worth doing. I like my job very much. I’m going to continue my work.



On holidays, I often go to a lot of places with my family and friends. I like to go out. I go to Tokyo Disney Land at least once a month. I think that place is a dream land. I feel happy playing there. I have liked Disneyland since I was a junior high school student. I have been there many times over. I’m a Disney fan, and my family are too. Also we go to the movie theater and shopping and so on. That time makes me so happy.



I live a happy life every day. I want to continue on my happy life in the future.

272/8527words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿