Translate

2012年6月4日月曜日

The best day of my life


The best day of my life was on August 17th, 2011. It was my birthday when I turned  nineteen. Many people celebrated with me, so I was very happy then. I clearly remember that best day.



  My birthday is August 17th, so it is during the summer vacation every year. I usually couldn’t meet friends, but last year was different from my other birthdays. Last year, I was celebrated with many friends, at midnight. They are my friends from junior high school. They said to me “Happy birthday to you” and they gave me many presents. The presents were birthday cake and aromatotherapy and pierced earrings. The birthday cake was so delicious and the aromatotherapy smelled sweet! Also the pierced earrings were so cute, so I often put them on. I was very happy and I am deeply grateful to them. Also we went to sea to see the morning sun. We saw a great morning sun. It was a very moving sight and I felt that time was happy. I want to see the sight again.



  After I came back home, my family celebrated with me. They gathered around a table with a birthday cake on it. They said to me “Happy birthday to you!” and I got a necklace as a birthday present. It is very cute. I like it very much.



  Also many friends sent me e-mails and letters and called me as well. I was so happy. I love all my friends and family. I will show my gratitude to them.



  That is the best day of my life. I will never forget that day.

269/7392words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿