Translate

2012年6月25日月曜日

Yamada farm




 Hello! How do you do? I am happy:) Today, I will write about Yamada farm.
On june 9th I went to Yamada farm with my friend, Eriko. Have you ever been to Yamada farm? I have been there many times, and I like the place very much. There is one of the most favorite place in Aso. There are so good soft ice cream. It is very popular among many people. When I go there, I always eat it. Its taste is so rich, and I don't get tired the taste. Many peolpe who live in outside the prefecture come there to eat it. I want to eat it every day!haha Also I want you to it someday!

 By the way, I like the way of Aso very much. I enjoy driving car in Aso.We can fell a pleasant cool breeze in Aso. When I'm tired of life, I go to Aso to refresh my mind. That time is so good. I recommend you to go there, and you will refresh your mind like me. Thank you for reading. See you soon♥

181/8940words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Good morning, Amy!
    You are very cute.
    Let's eat a softcream together(^_-)-☆

    返信削除