I'm in a hospitality club now. Do you know this club? I think this is not known by almost students. I have been in this club for one year. We usually learn about hospitality, so we can go Tokyo Disney Land and stay at hotel as study and training. What the principal reason for I have been in this club is that! It is so profitable. I like Tokyo Disney Land very much. I think that there is made by dream. I can go there this year's summer. I'm looking forward to coming this summer. I want to go there soon, and watch the dream. x)
In high school, I was in a photo club, because I liked to take pictures.We usually practiced take pictures in high school, and often went to Kumamoto castle and park and also temple to take pictures. This activity was so fun for me. In a sports festival, we could take pictures with a professional cameraman. I had a so good experience in high school.
In junior high school, I belonged to rhythmic sportive gymnastics club for three years. I practiced every day with my teammate. I cried many times while I smiled many times. This three years were special time for me. Even now, I met the teammate and we are good friends forever. I had experienced the joys and sorrows.
In elementary school, I belonged to badminton club for three years. I have liked to play badminton very much.I think that I have belonged various clubs in my school days. I'm going to challenge something.
By the way, I like to watch soccer game, because soccer player are so cool! My favorite soccer player is Atsuto Uchida. I think that he is the best soccer player in Japan. I don't ever do yoga, so I would like to try it someday. It seems to be good for health, so I want to do it soon.
I like sports very much, but I am not good at playing it. I think that I have no sense of sports, so I like watch sports better than play it. I play it once a week. It is necessary for our life.
381/7123words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿