Translate

2012年4月23日月曜日

April 21nd♥My holiday

  Good afternoon, guys! How do you do? I am fine:) I will write about my holiday On April 21st. I got up at 10:30. I could sleep long time, so I had a pleasant awakening. I ate a strawberry yogurt for breakfast. It is my favorite yogurt. I started preparing for go out at 11:00. I went to go to part-time job at 12:00. I worked at MK restaurant from 12:30 to 17:00. This day was not busy, so I was not tired.


 After that,  I went to  Grazie garden that is an Italian restaurant for dinner with my friend, Eriko. Surprisingly, her height is 145cm. She is very small and she is so cute♥ We talked a lot of things while eating dinner. Pizza and pasta were so delicious:) I want to eat again and I want you to eat it someday.
That time was so amazing. I had a great holiday and I am looking forward to coming next holidays♥

Thank you for reading. You have a great holiday! See you soon.

 

178/1787words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿