Translate

2012年4月20日金曜日

My favorite city is Kumamoto♥


Good evening guys! I will write about my favorite city, My favorite city is Kumamoto. I was born in Kumamoto and I have lived there since then, so I like there very much.

Kumamoto in the center of Kyusyu. I think that there is suitable for living because the balance of the nature and the city is good. Also water is so beautiful, so we can always drink delicious water. Kumamoto has many good places to fun, for example Aso and Amakusa. Mount Aso is very famous mountain because it has the biggest caldera in the world. The top of view is so beautiful! I often go there to relax me on holiday. And there are many stores of soft ice-cream. Aso's soft ice-cream is very famous and popular, too. I like it very much, so I often go there to eat it. There are all kinds of it, especially milk is my favorite. I want you to eat it someday.



This picture is Amakusa. There are beautiful sea and fresh fishes. I often go there to enjoy swimming and fishing in summer. Amakusa Shiro is a hero of Amakusa, so there is a bronze statue of it. I want you to see it someday.

The center of Kumamoto city is always thronged with people. There are a lot of store, so I often go there to shopping. My favorite store is PARCO. It has various kinds of fashion stores, so I can enjoy shopping there. I love Kumamoto, and I will have lived there in the future. Where's your favorite city? Please tell me! Thank you for reading it. See you soon.:)

273/1201words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿