I
have two big treasures. I will introduce them to you.
One
is my family, my mother and my sister. I have been bought up by my mother who
is a single mother. In my childhood, my mother was in a fix because I was a cry
baby. I think that I was a problem child. My mother brought up me but it was very
hard for herself. But she is of a cheerful disposition, so she makes me happy.
I’m really grateful to her and I respect her, too. I want to be dutiful to my
mother in the future.
My sister is two years older than I. We are
so friendly like real friends. I often go shopping with her. She is very
fashionable, so I like that time. She is a very kind and mind-mannered person.
I respect her. I talk with my mother and
sister in a living room almost every night. I like that time very much. My
family are so precious to me, and they are my treasures!
My second
treasure is pictures. I bought a digital camera when I was a high school
student, so I have taken a lot of pictures since then. I often see the pictures
and they remind me of my happy memories, school trips and athletic meets and
school festivals and also my graduation ceremony, for example. These are my
sweet memories and my treasures. I will take more pictures and add to my
memories.
I have two big treasures, so I think that I’m so happy. I will take
care of these treasures after this, and I want to add to my treasure!
276/2274words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿