"Not by the hair of my chinny, chin, chin!"(P.6)
I read "The Three Little Pigs". This story was about the three little pigs of broters.The first little pig a built a house made of straw, but a hungry wolf blew it in.The scond little pig built a house out of sticks, but the hungry wolf blew that down, too. The third little pig had a dfferent idea.No hungry wolf was going to ruin his house!
I have read this book before. This story is famous in the world.I like this story very much, because the three pigs are so cute.They had diffrent ideas and characters to escaepd by hungry wolf. The first little pig was not clever,so he was eaten by the wolf.The second little pig was not clever, and he was eaten by the wolf,too. But the third little pig was so clever, so he could escaped by the wolf.At the end, the wolf was fell into the pot of hot water. It seemed to be happy end, but I thought carefully, it was not happy end, brcause the first little pig and second little pig were eaten by the hungry wolf. The fact of this story is little sad.
Susanna, Davidson. (2007).The Three Little Pigs. London. Usborn
195/1396words

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿