Translate

2012年4月23日月曜日

Went to Green Land♥

 Good evening, guys. I will write about on March 28th.I went to Green Land with my part-time job`s members, for six. All the members of the same years, so we are so friendly.Do you know Green Land? Where is the biggest amusement park in Kumamoto. There are lots of attractions.
 At first, we met a parking area of MK restaurant at PM8:00, and we left there for Arao by car. All's tension became high approached Green Land. It was opened at AM9:30, and we arrived there about at 9:45, but there were already many people. I thought because of weather was so funny and it was during spring vacation. We had to wait about 30 minutes for get into an attraction. It is not usually too long, so I felt that time was too long. But when I could get into attraction, I forgot it!

 I like scream attractions very much, so I really enjoyed playing there. Shouting on the it was useful in getting rid of stress, so I want to go to amusement park more often, and I want to go many places with MK members.



This picture was taken by front of the Ultraman. We looks so friendly. Isn't you? :)

Thank you for reading. See you soon.
213/1609words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿