"He grew taller and taller..."(p16.17)

I read "The Little Giraffe". This book is USBORN FIRST READING series.
This story is about a liottle giraffe which was the first giraffe in the world. He and his friend Rhino lived in East Africa. They liiked for something to eat. One day, they met a wise man who made a magic drink. The little giraffe could dirnk it, then he grew taller, while Rhino could not drink it, so he was angry.
Now, giraffe's neck is very long and height is very tall. But I knew that the past was different from now. I think a man who made a magic drink is very wise, because the little giraffe could reach the leaves high in the tree by the magic drink. He was happy, but Rhino was angry. If Rhino could drink it, he is not angry now.
Lealwy,Sims. (2007). The Little Giraffe. London. Usborne.
151/2425words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿