Translate

2013年1月14日月曜日

1st episode of drama



   I like foreign TV drama very much. I will write about my favorite foreign TV drama
which is Glee. Do you know Glee? Have you ever watched it? I think that many teenagers know about it, because it is very popular among them. I have watched it since I was a high school student. My friend recommended it to me, and I became a glee fan since then.

   Glee is an American TV drama series which started from 2009. This story is a glee
club of a high school in Lima, Ohio, so it is a music comedy drama. I like Western music
very much, so I like this drama, too. I have watched it until the second season, so I want to watch the third season soon, and I’m looking forward to watching it.

   Will Schuester was a beginning teacher who taught Spanish in a high school, and he
was the hero of the drama. His high school’s glee club was about to be closed. He wanted to save the glee club, because he had been a member of the club when he was a high school student. Then, the glee club had been very well, and he had been a star of the club. He acted as the adviser for the glee club, and he was struggling for success for the glee club. Also the members of the glee club were good students. They not only sang very well, but also danced very well. I liked their performance very much. I was really impressed by their performance.

   Of course, the story is very interesting, but I want you to take notice of their performance. I can enjoy both story and performance. This is such a good drama for me. I want you to watch this drama someday, and you will like this drama. Thank you for reading.

309/13971words


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿