Translate

2013年1月14日月曜日

Cell phone and computer


   I like cell phone very much. I have an iPhone of Softbank, and it is so useful. It has a lot of useful function, call, e- mail, internet, camera, game, map, the weather, and music for example. It is necessity for my life, and I enjoy at any times. I bought iPhone about one year ago. I had wanted to buy it, so I was really happy when I got iPhone. At first, I didn't use it very well, because it was a touchpad. Now, I can handle the touchpad. I make telephone calls about three times every day, and I write e-mails about ten every day. I pay for it about 8000 yen every month. I think it is proper. I will use the iPhone after this.

   Also I like computer very much, because it is useful, too. I have one computer in my house. Its kind is note personal computer with pink color. I use it for get information. I can get it so quickly by the computer. I like net surfing very much. When I have a free time, I often do it. I often watch mail-order sales site, and so I has bought some clothes on the internet. My favorite site is ZOZOTOWN. It is very popular site, and it is used by many people. I recommend to you the site!

   I think that both cell phone and computer are necessity for our life. They are very usuful, but we should careful about some crisis of them. That's all about cell phone and computer. Thank you for reading.

262/14833words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿