Translate

2013年1月7日月曜日

BR16-2-The enormous turnip

"What a wonderful enormous turnip!" (p.5)
 

   I read " The enormous turnip" today. It was a wonderful story for me.

   Mr. Jonson who had got a big garden, putted a turnip seed into the garden. There were flowers and fruit threes, also vegetables, so Mr. Jonson was looking forward to growing the turnip. In the night, the turnip grew and grew. It was too big! He was very surprised. He couldn't pull the turnip by his self, so he called his wife. She helped him, but they couldn't pull the turnip, so he called his son, his daughter, his dog, his cat, and a white mouse. Then, the enormous turnip came out of the earth! I have never seen such a big turnip, so I was very surprised.

   After that, they cooked the turnip, and they ate it with great relish. It looked like so delicious, so I wanted to eat it after reading the book. I thought the crop which was grew by myself was delicious. I was  interested in a lander farmer, so I enjoyed reading the book. Thank you.

Sue, Arengo. Claire, Mumford. The enormous turnip. (1998). Oxford. Oxford University Press.

194/13317words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿