Translate

2013年1月5日土曜日

2013♥

   A Happy New Year 2013!
   How are you doing? I'm so happy, and I enjoy winter vacation now. Tody, I will write about my New year's days.

   On December 31th was New Year's Eve. That day I cleaned the whole my house. It was the annual event at the end of the year. I cleaned a my room, a kitchen, and all windows in my house. I cleaned about for five hours, so I was very tired. I think it is important for us to clean at the end of the year, because we can meet a new year with happy.

   At night, I ate buckwheat noodles eaten on New Year's Eve with my family. My mother cooked it and it was very delicious. Also we watched TV while eating it. We watched "Kouhakuutagassen". It was a singing contest between a male and female team of popular singers, sponsored annually by NHK on every New Year's Eve. It was a traditional TV program in Japan. I think almost Japanese watch it on New Year's Eve. Also my family watch it every year. I like taht time very much. Also this year's emcee was ARASH, so I was very happy. I enjoyed watching it halfway, because I had a plan to go to first visits of the year with my friends.

   At 10 pm,I left home, and I met my friends, we went to Aso shire by the car. There was crowded with many people paying their first visits of the year.Before 10 seconds, he began count down for a new year, and we meet a new year. Then, we said "A Happy New Year". We went to worship, and I drown two written forture. One was a normal and the other was about love. The normal forture was very good luck, so I was so happy then. Also the love future was luck. I felt that a new year would be happy year★

   By the way, I ate for the first time in 2013 was Takoyaki! I bought it at a food wagon, and it was so yummy! I want to eat a lot of delicious foods in this year :)
   Aso was too cold, but I could enjoy the first visits of the year with my friends. I want to go there with them this year! After that, we went to Hanaokayama to watch the night view. It was so beautiful sight, and I was really impressed. I had a great new year with them. I hope everyone will be happy in this year. Thank you for reading. Good bye, next time.

406/13123words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿