Today, I will write about reading. I think reading newspapers and books is very important for us. I should read newspapers and books more often, and I know about it, but I often read magazines and comic books.
I don't like reading a newspaper, because there are full of Chinese characters. I sometimes read "Kumanichi" newspaper. I think it is good new paper, because I can know the latest new about Kumamoto. I kikes a column the best, because I can know the popular opinions and topic news. I think the earthquake of East Japan is the most important news story in Japan. It was the most tragic event of the year before last. In Kumamoto, Kumamon is so popular by people who live in Kumamoto. Kumamon is loved by many people, and I like him very much. He is so cute. Also I have read "New York Times". It is too difficult for me, because there are all English. I want to read it easily someday.
I read “seda”. It is fashion magazine, so I can know about trend of the season. I bought it about once a month, because of it is a monthly. Also I read NANA which is girl's magazines. I respect NANA who is a heroine of the magazine. NANA is so cool and beautiful lady. I like her very much. Also I like "Syounen Jump" very much. I have about one hundred comic books in my house. I read the comic books when I have a free time. That time is so good.
However, I like reading books so-so. I like the education of English last. It was kind of education, and it was written by Akio Yoshikawa. I read the book last week, and it take about three days. I liked the book, because I could learn about English. "The saga of Darren shan" is the best book I have ever read. It was kind of Fantasy book, and it was written by Darren shan. When I was a junior high school student, I read the book, and I have been a Darren shan fan. The book was about vampire, and it was so fun for me!
Also I like library very much, because the atmosphere is so good! I often go to the library, and I borrow some books there. I also study there. I think there is a so good place for students. I want to read foreign books, so I have to study English harder. Thank you for reading. That's all about reading!
423/14571words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿