On January 11th, that day was a Ayaka's birthday. She is my best friend at university. She is so kind and cute, but also funny. She is liked by many friends, and I like her very much♥ I always feel happiness when I talk with her.
I have known her since I was a high school student. We were same high school, but we were not friends then, because we had never been a same class. At a university, we are same department, now we are really friendly. I get a lot of cheers by her now.
I made a birthday present which was a cork board for her. I pasted some pictures and a massage card to on a cork board. I made it for the first time, so it was little hard for me. I gave it to her with a Chiroru chocolate on that day, and she was so pleased. Then I was so happy. Her smile made me happy and relaxes. I hope to she has a happy year. Ayaka, Happy Birth Day!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿