Translate

2013年1月7日月曜日

BR17-2- The Clubhouse

"Keep your money, you can borrow the hammer and nails."
 
 
   I read "The Clubhouse" today. It was really interesting story for me, because I have made a clubhouse when I was a child, so I could know their minds very well.

   One day, there were some children, and they didn't have any place tot play, so they decided to make a clubhouse. They gathered a lot of trash, s tire, a muffler, a new paper, boxes, and woods. They gathered it in cooperation, and they tried make a clubhouse.
   Then, they noticed that they didn't have nails and hummer, so they went to Mr. Frank's hardware store. Then, they wanted to buy them, but they didn't have enough to money. Mr. Frank was very kind. He said "I made a clubhouse when I was young, keep your money, you can borrow the hammer and nails!". I was really impressed by his words. Also I thought that everybody have ever made a clubhouse when they were young.
   Children were thankful for him, and they build a clubhouse. It was a excellent clubhouse. I thought it had a high level of clubhouse. After that, they bought something to eat, and they ate it in the clubhouse. They looked like so fun! I want to make a clubhouse again someday. Someone, why don't you make it with me?;>

Anastasia,Suen. Allan,Eitzen. The clubhouse.  (2003). New York. Puffin Books.
 
234/13551words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿