On January 13th, that day was coming-of-Age Day, and the day was a special day in my life.
I wore a long-sleeved kimono, and I had my hair set. I went to a hall of a coming-of-age celebration, and I met a lot of friends at junior high school, and took many pictures with them. I really enjoyed that time. Also I met some teachers at junior high school. I talked them about a lot of things, and I was so happy then.
After that, I had an alumni association at night. I was a secretary of an alumni association, so I was very nervous then. I was a receptionist, and the work was very hard. The alumni association was very fun, and everyone looked like fun, so I was happy.
I’m deeply grateful to my family and friends and all people around me, and I will be dutiful to them after this. I feel that I am really happy now. I will not forget the day in the future. Thank you for reading.
For the Japanese young people,coming-of-Age Day is the one of the memory day.Because you can meet old friends at the alumni association.
返信削除You can have a communicate with them how they going something like that.
It's a good chance to keep in touch for them.
hope you & your friends relationship been so good.