After that, we started doing BBQ! It was so fun♡ Meats was so good! I like BUTABARA the best. We talked about our part-time job while eating meats. I thought that we really liked our part-time job at that time. We are so friendly and they are so good person. I like them very much! That time was so great. We will go to the sea and do sparkler in summer vacation. I'm looking forward to coming the summer! We felt sleepy because of we acted early morning. Some members had a nap.
After did a BBQ, we had a part-time job.x( That day was very busy, so we were very tired. But I was happy since I spent with them all day.
This picture is I and Eriko and Megumi. We are only girl of members. I want to do girl's party with them someday.
Thank you for rerading. See you next time.
235/5143words



0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿