Translate

2012年5月9日水曜日

On May 2nd☆

I will write about on March 2nd. That day, I went to school and I attended three classes. I was very sleepy, so I fell into a doze. I have to study much harder. I ate lunch with Yuko in a bakery. Breads were so good. I like Tomato pizza the best in this bakery. That time was so fun. I love Yuko.:)

  After school, I went to a movie theater in Daiei with Ayaka. We watched "Bokuragaita". Do you know it? It is very popular movie among young people. That movie is a two-part work, the first part and the later part. This time, we watched the latter part, so I could know the ending of this story. It was so moving story, and we were moved  to tears. Touma Ikuta who the leading actor of the movie was so cool! I like him very much. Yuriko Yoshitaka who the leading actress of this movie was so cute! I like her, too. We enjoyed watching the movie for two hours. Seeing the movie is good for me to relax. I want to watch a lot of movies after this. After that, we ate a fish-shaped pancake stuffed with pan jam. It is called "Taiyaki" in Japan. It was so good! I want to eat it again!




  By the way, this picture was taken in a corridor of theater. I struck an affected pose.:P I was happy because I like Jonny Depp. I want to watch his new movie. Let's watch it someone!
  I had a so good day. Thank you for reading. See you next time!
 
266/3563words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿