Translate

2012年5月28日月曜日

Music♪

  Good morning, guys! Today, I will write about music. I prefer Japanese popular music, because I love Japan and I can beat with that rhythm. I like ARASHI. Do you know ARASHI? That is an idol group of the five men in Japan. I think that they are the most popular idol group in Japan. They are so cool, but funny. They are loved by many people. Their songs are so good and dance is so cool, too. Their CD is sold out at once! I always listen to their songs when I go to school by train. Their songs make me cheerfully. I like a vibrato of Nino the best.



  I have been to their concert twice. It was so great♡ I had gone there about one year ago for the first time and next time was this year's January. I want to go there mote time, but I cannot get the ticket. The ticket is so popular that we cannot get it easily. I want to listen to their live music!  Except for ARASHI, I like aiko and Masaharu Fukuyama and Katou Miliya, too. My ipod is full of their songs!

  I like all music very much, but I cannot play  musical instruments. I had learned the piano before, but I cannot play it now. I want to play it again. Also I'm interested in guitar recently. I have never played it , so I want to play it someday. Please teach me how to play it, someone!

  I like to sing songs, but I don't like karaoke, because I'm good at singing. I'm not suited for this situation. My favorite situation is riding a bicycle while singing songs. It si so good situation. But recently, I want to go karaoke more time, so I want to be good at singing! I need practice it. This year, I have never been to karaoke. Why don't you go karaoke?

  That's all. Thank you for reading. See you next time(*^ ^*)

331/6356words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿