Translate

2012年5月25日金曜日

Hagen-Dazs

  Do you like ice cream? I like it the best in the world. I eat it about once in two days. I want to eat it almost every day, especially the hot day is so. I cannot live without it!

  My favorite ice cream is soft ice cream of KGU. We can eat it for 100 yen. I think that it is so cheap and good, too. I often eat it after the lunch. Then many students eat it. It is so popular. I want you to it someday!

  And also Haagen Dazs is my favorite ice cream. This picture is it.


 It is a "seven flavor". Have you ever eaten it? It is so delicious.:) It is sold only Wednesday for 500 yen. We can choice seven flavors which you like. Haagen Dazs has many flavors, so I always cannot decide seven flavors right away. All flavors are so good, and I especially like macadamia nuts and melty caramel. They taste so sweet, I like sweets very much! When I was a high school student, I first ate seven flavor. Since then, I have eaten it frequently. But I couldn't eat it recently, so I was very happy! I want to eat it every Wednesday. This store is in Shimotori. I want you to go there, and eat seven flavor!

223/5894words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿