Translate

2012年5月2日水曜日

BR5-01-ARTHUR'S FIRST KISS

"Only you can save Arthur now."(p20)




I read "Arthur's first kiss". It is STEP into Reading series. I choose this book, because the front cover was so cute. This book's character were animals, bear, rabbit, and chimpanzee and so on. They were so cute, and  this story is so funny.

 Francine liked Arthur, so she wanted to kiss him. She held her birthday party, then she was going to kiss him. But Arthur's sister said to Arthur, "I will be your body guard, I will keep Francine from kissing you." Arthur's sister helped him using a dog. The dog was so wise, and drama of rescue was so interesting. Arthur was happy because he could escaped from Francine, while Francine could not kiss him, so she was really sad. This story made me hear twaming.


Marc,Brown. (2001). ARTHUR'S FIRST KISS. New York. Random House.


143/2568words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿