Translate

2012年5月28日月曜日

Fashion



  Today, I will write about fashion. I have been interested in fashion when I was a junior high school student. I would buy some fashion magazines. Even now, I often buy it, and I refer to the fashion magazines. I like shopping very much. I usually go shopping twice in a month. That time is so fun. I last went shopping last week. I went to Tosu outlet. There was sold many clothes at low prices. I bought many clothes there. Two coats and two pants and one T-shirtb were them. Outlet was very inexpensive, so I could buy many clothes than I thought. I had a very great time. I want to wear this clothes soon!

  I usually buy clothes in PARCO. There are many favorite stores. My favorite stores are pageboy and Lowlys Farm. Their clothes are so casual. And also popular by many young girls. Summer season is coming soon, so I want their new clothes. I have to work more time to buy them.

  By the way, My fashion leader is my old sister. I think that she is very fashionable. I often wear her clothes without her permission, so she gets angry  at me. I know it is bad, but I wear her clothes. I swear to don't wear her clothes without her permission after this.:(

  And also I think there are many fashionable students in KGU. They always wear good clothes and put some accessories. My friends are so. I respect them.  In winter, they put on hat like warm. In spring, they wear clothes of floral design. Their clothes give me feeling of a sense of the season. They are so fashionable. I like their fashion very much. I would like to wear various clothes like them.  Thank you for reading. See you soon!

301/6657words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿