Translate

2012年5月14日月曜日

My hometown

  My home town is Koshi city. Do you know it? I will write about it here.


  Koshi city is situated near to Hikarinomori. There is a big shopping mall and many restaurants and station and other things, so it is so convenient for life people who live in Koshi city. We always can do a lot of things there, so we like Hikarinomori very much.


  Koshi city is a good place to live. There are many houses and fields and farms and also clumps of bamboo. The clumps of bamboo are famous in Koshi city, and bamboo shoots are a special product of Koshi. Takenokogohan which uses the bamboo shoots of Koshi is so delicious. I have eaten it as part of school lunch. I want to eat it again.



 Also there are many places to fun such as Mount Hankou. I have climbed it many times. The view from the top is so beautiful. I recommend you climb it. I haven’t climb it recently, so I want to climb it again soon.



Also, I like Country park the best in Koshi city. Do you know about it? Have you ever been there? They hold festivals some times, concerts of singers and plant fairs and also a product market, for example. Many people come to Country park at times. Usually, there are many flowers. I often go there to relax. That time is so good. I want you to go there someday.


  The foods are good and people are kind, too. I like Koshi city very much. I want to live there in my old age.



266/4319words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿