That day, I went to welcome party of international students with my friends, Tomomi and Shiho. I have been there once. I had enjoyed at that time, so I went to there this time. This time's welcome party was so fun, too. I made a lot of friends not only foreigner, but also Japanese. I exchanged e-mail address with them. I could get many freind's e-mail address. I wanted to talk with them a lot, so I should study much hader. I am going to study not only English, but also other languages and cultures. That time motivated me to work hard.
After that, I went to downtown to shopping with Tomomi and Shiho. We went to PARCO. We really enjoyed shopping there. I found many clothes which I wanted to buy, but I couldn't buy them. I want money.x( But also, I bought piece of earrlings for my mother as a birthday present. My mother was very pleased, so I was happy♡
At the night, we went to Magosaburo which was a Yakiniku restaurant. We ate Yakiniku.This picture was it. The plate of meals was so delicious, especially Nakaochi Karubi was the best.We could eat them little cheaper than usual, because of we used a coupon. I want to eat them again.x)
I really enjoyed all the day with Tomomi and Shiho. Next time, we will go to Aso to eat soft-ice cream! I'm looking forward to coming the day! Thank you for reanding. See you soon!
265/5408words

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿