Translate

2012年5月2日水曜日

Lunch with my friends♡

 Good afternoon, guys. How's it going? I am fine. Today, I will write about on April 30th.

That day was holiday and during the Golden Week. I had an appointment to go lunch with my friends ,Yuko and Ayumi and Misaki. I was going to get up at AM8:30, but I could not do it, because I slept later than usual last night. I was very sleepy. I arrive in downtown at AM11:00 . Then I met Yuko in front of PARCO.We bought a pierce eaarrings as a present for Ayumi, because her birthday was April 28th. After that, we joined Ayumi and Misaki, and we went to restaurant for lunch. Then we gave it to Ayumi. I was happy because she looked to be pleased. This restaurant is Yuko's place of a part-time job. I ate many dishes. They were so delicious♡ It was a free eating, so I ate too much.x( We talked about a lot of things while eating lunch. That time was so amazing! I laughed hard many times.



 After that, we took a PURICURA. This picture is it. They are so cute♡ It is my good memory. I want to go lunch with them again. And Ayumi, Congratulations on your birthday.:-) Thank you for reading. See you soon!

213/2781words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿