Translate

2012年10月6日土曜日

A fireworks display in Tamana

 Hello! Today, I will write about on August 3rd. That day, I went to a fireworks display in Tamana with my friend, Ayaka. I went there last year for the first time, so it was the second time. I have remembered that I was so impressed by fireworks last year, so I was looking forward to going there.

 We went to there by train. The train was too crowded. Also the grounds of fireworks display was too crowded. I was very surprised when I heard about a hundred thousand people come to the fireworks display every year. Many many people were in there. I think that the fireworks display is the most famous one in Kumamoto. It set off ten thousand one fireworks in an hour.

 At 8:00 p.m, the fireworks display started. It was so beautiful, and it made me happy. We really enjoyed at that time. Also I could meet many friends there. I was happy then. I want to go there with Ayaka next year, and I want you to go there as well. Somebody who watch it will be impressed by the fireworks! That day was my favorite memory in this summer. Thank you for reading. See you next time★

204/1426words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿