Translate

2012年10月29日月曜日

My favorite class

Good morning! Today, I will wirte about my favorite class. My favorite class is listening class. I take this class every Wednesday. This class is taught us by Warren Gehl. He is so kind, and I think he is a good teacher. I want to talk with him more often. In this class, we can watch a foreign film, and we can learn about its lines by English. We watched “The true man show” in spring semester. That movie was very interesting for me. In autumn semester, we watch “Notting Hill”. It is a love story, and it is so lovely story, too. The heroin of this movie is Julia Roberts. She is so beautiful lady. I have liked her influence of the movie. I always enjoy watching this movie in a class. Also I can learn about some lines in the movie. It is a daily conversation, so it is usual. I get some lines which I want to use in my daily life. I like listening class very much!

171/4484words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿