"The little mermaid likes the young man, but he likes another girl."
I read "The little mermaid". I have known the book since I was child, but I have never read it, so that time was the first time to me.
The story was little sad. There were six little mermaids in the sea. They lived in a castle. One mermaid got up of sea, and she looks at the ships and me and women there. Men and women have legs, so she was very surprised when she saw them. She found a handsome man, and she was quite keep on him. She wanted to find him again, so she drunk a storage drink by sea monster. Then she had lags and she was in the sand. She met a handsome man again, but he liked another woman. A little mermaid was so sad, and she went back in the sea.
I was so sad, too. I wanted the little mermaid to be happy with the handsome man. I think this story is realty, and it is good point.
Nicole, Taylor. The little mermaid. (2000).
Harlow. Pearson Education.
186/1758words

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿