Translate

2012年10月22日月曜日

French and Indian wars


Hello! Today, I will introduce to you a story. This story was about French and Indian wars, and it was made by me. The reason why I made this story was I took American circumstance in the spring semester. Then we made a lot of stores about American histories. I also chose that theme, and I made that story. It is very unskillful story, so I want you to read the story in a graceful manner.
 

“Good night” I said to my mother. It was eleven o’clock when I go to bed. Today is very tired. I thought such a thing, I was sleeping deeply.


Next day, as sunlight was dazzled, I got up earlier than usual. Then I was very surprized because I had been a young man. I doubted my eyes but that spectacle was right. Just then, a young man who wore glasses told me “Did you get up?” “Yes… By the way, where is here? Who are you?” I replied. “What do you say?” He said in surprise.


He said that we were fighting as a French soldier in the French Indian wars now. “French Indian Wars?” I thought in myself. At that time, I noticed myself slip at time in the past. I have gotten excited at the same time as being surprised again, but the feelings disappeared at once because it was fighting. I became very scary, and I wanted to run away as soon as noticing that.


I know this war because I learned history class last week. This war is generally called a North America colony war. Generic name of a series of fight done from the 17th century to the 18th century in North America continent of colonial times. Spain and the Netherlands also occasionally participated in these wars in North America. But basically, it was done by Britain, the North America colony and the Indian tribe army that allies versus France, the North America colony and Indian tribe army that allies. The North America colony of Anglo-French has extended over dominion in the west or the interior area and it had spread to the North America continent whenever the war occurred in Europe.
 

When I recall such a thing, a man called me.” Hurry up. It is time of the departure. ”I replied “Ok. Is it already such time.” Then, I was born-again. It cannot be helped because it has come. I had the gun, and began to walk with renewed vigor.


 Then, I awoke at last.so I saw a dream. When I got up, I sweat profusely. My clothes were soaking wet with sweat. I noticed that it is dream so I was very relieved. I have not understood why to have had such a dream on earth. After a while, mother came to wake me up. ”What is happen?  ”My mother said to me and she wiped the sweat of my forehead. I said, "I saw a very scary dream". Mother laughingly treated me and said “Go to school early.” After that, I am afraid of seeing the dream.


That’s all for the story. Thank you for reading!
 
 
520/3529words

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿