Translate

2012年10月25日木曜日

My friend Chihiro♥

   Hello! How do you do? I'm so happy! Today, I will introduce my friend, Chihiro to you. I have known her since I was admitted to this university, so we are same university and same major, too.
  Also my house is near the Chihiro's, so we often went to school together. Then we talk about a lot of things. I liked that time very much. She is so funny girl. I think that she has an original world, and I like her world very much. I think that for some reason, I find her easy to talk to. Also she is very cute, and her clothes are so fashionable. I always enjoyed seeing her fashion every day. Chihiro is loved by many friends. She is called "Chi-chan" by us. I think that she is a favorite with her all friends, and I like her very much, too.
   But now, she is not in Japan, because she has gone to Canada to study abroad since August. At first when I heard that Chihiro go to Canada, I was so sad. I understood that was really great, and I should have blessed her, but I hated to apart her. I'm still so lonely, but I can be glad about her activity. I can watch her state from facebook and twitter and so on. I can make sure that her safety. I really hope that good luck to her in Canada, and I'm looking for ward to seeing her in Japan! Chihiro, fight♥ Thank you for reading, that's all.

256/4313words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿