Good afternoon. Today, I will write about “Drumline”. I watched "Drumline” yesterday. I watched this movie for the first time, and I didn’t know this movie’s existence. I really enjoyed watching this movie to the very end.
This
story was about a marching band at a university in America. The university was a
big name university among marching bands, so, a lot of high school student
wanted to enter to the university and the marching band. Devon who was the hero
of the story, could enter the university as an honor student of music. He had a
talent for playing the drums. I thought
his talent was so great, but he had a secret which was that he couldn’t read
music. I was very surprised when I learning about the secret. He always played
his drum without any music. I thought it was terrific, but he needed to read
music.
Also
he had a problem in his personality. He was a conceited person, so he had a lot
of troubles among many people. I thought it was bad for the marching band,
because they had to be unified.
My
favorite scene in this movie was Devon made up
with Sean. Sean was a Devon’s rival, and they always were quarrelling, so I was
happy at that time. Sean taught Devon how to read music. I liked that scene
very much. I thought that those two were really a good pair.
After that, the marching band entered a big event, and they gave a
great performance. It was very excellent, and it greatly excited me. This movie
was so good, not only the story, but also the marching band performance. I knew
the marching band was fascinating music from this movie. I want to watch a live
performance someday. That’s all. Thank you.
303/3009words

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿