Today, I will write abour "UP". I watched “UP” yesterday. I have known about this movie, but I have
never watched it. I watched it for the first time, so this time was a good
opportunity.
At
the first scene was Carl’s childhood, but I didn’t think the boy was Carl. I
was very surprised when I knew the boy was the young Carl. Carl has had an
adventurous spirit since he was a child, and he wanted to be an adventurer.
Then he met a girl whose name was Ellie. She was very cute, she also liked
adventure. Carl and Ellie were attracted to each other. After that, they grew
up and got married. They lived a happy life. They built their house, and they
made a set of furniture. They looked so happy, and how I envied them. I want to
be good couple like them. That was my favorite scene in this movie.
After, Ellie died on Carl. He was so sad and I was, too. Around Carl’s
house, people started construction work to build something, but Carl didn’t sell
his home. The reason was the house was so precious and had his memories with
Ellie. He planned to make his house fly by many balloons, and he carried out
the plan. People who watched the flying house were very surprised. I was also surprised
and I liked his plan very much. He went to the place where he promised Ellie
they would go someday. There was a waterfall. He intended to go there alone,
but he met a boy at the front door. The boy’s name was Russell. He was so
upright at heart, and Carl decided to take Russell to the waterfall.
When they got there, he met a bird and a dog, and he went to the
waterfall with them. They had valuable experiences by this adventure. I was
really excited by them.
At the end, Carl lived in peace and quiet with Russell. I was so
happy when I watched this scene, because I wanted both Carl and Russell to be happy.
I really enjoyed watching this movie, and the story is very interesting. I want
to watch this movie one more time. Also I want many people to watch this movie. That's all. Thank you!
383/2428words

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿