Today, I will tell you about my favorite
drink. My favorite drink is calpis. Do you know calpis? Have you ever drunk it?
I think that almost prople who live in Japan have drunk it, and it is one of
the most popular drinks in Japan, too. I have drunk it since I was a child. My
mother used to served me it in snack time. Then I was so happy. Also I often
buy calpis, and I recall those days.
Calpis's taste is so good for me. When I drink it, I feel refreshed. I want to drink it a least once a week. If I have a chance that I buy a drink in convenience store and supermarket, I will buy calpis. Also calpis has a lot of kinds of taste. Pineapple, grape, soda, and strawberry and so on, for example. All taste are good, but I like normal the best. Also recently, some convenience stores sell a Premium calpis. Do you know it? I have drunk it once, and it was so yummy. It was little thicker than normal, and so rich. I cannot forget that taste. I want to drink it again, and I want you to drink it someday. I think that you will like the taste. Thank you for reading. That's all about my favorite drink.
Calpis's taste is so good for me. When I drink it, I feel refreshed. I want to drink it a least once a week. If I have a chance that I buy a drink in convenience store and supermarket, I will buy calpis. Also calpis has a lot of kinds of taste. Pineapple, grape, soda, and strawberry and so on, for example. All taste are good, but I like normal the best. Also recently, some convenience stores sell a Premium calpis. Do you know it? I have drunk it once, and it was so yummy. It was little thicker than normal, and so rich. I cannot forget that taste. I want to drink it again, and I want you to drink it someday. I think that you will like the taste. Thank you for reading. That's all about my favorite drink.
222/3751words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿