The big news is I'm decided to take part in the Kumamotojyou marathon. Do you know Kumamotojyou marathon? It started in last year in Kumamoto, so this year is the second time. The date of the marathon is February.
Many people who not live in Kumamoto, but also live in others want to take part in the marathon. I wanted to take part in the marathon, but I couldn't it last year, because I missed the application for the marathon. When I knew I could run in the marathon, I was so happy. There were over fifteen thousands entries for the marathon, and about five thousands people were defeated in it. It is very popular.
There are three course in the marathon, and we can choose one. I chose the course of 42.195km. It is a full marathon. I have never run a full marathon. Kumamotojyou marathon is held in February next year, so I don't have enough time. I have to train for running every day. I will run every night from now! I want to reach the goal in the marathon. Also I want you to support me! Thank you for reading. That is my big news. See you soon.
225/4709words
>to take part in the Kumamotojyou marathon
返信削除Congratulations!!
Some of my friends couldn't do that.