Translate

2012年10月24日水曜日

BR7-2-Cats

"To make good pets, kittens have to get used to people before they are eight weeks old." (p.8)

 


Today I read " Cats". The reason why I choose the book was the front of cover was so cute. There was a kitten. I like cats very much, so this book was excellent for me.
The contents of the book were about cat's growing up, and playing and also leaving home and so on. There were a lot of kinds of cats. Munchkin cats, Siamese cats, Sphynxes, and Manx cats and Norwegian Forest cats for example. All cats were so cute, and they made me happy.
Also I knew a lot of things about cats. I was surprised by the book, because there were many cat's characteristics, and I knew them for the first time. I like this book very much, so I want you to read one someday!

Anna Milbourne. Michelle Lawrence. Cats.(2007). London : Usborne

156/3907words





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿