Good evening★ On October 11th, I took British circumstance class. That day, we learned about the British national flog and the British anthem. It was so interesting! At first, we drew the British flag without help. I didn't know the British flag's design, so it was difficult for me. After that, we studied the meaning of the British flag. It is called Union Jack in Japan, and the meaning is "flag that indicates the nationality of the ship". Also British is a country made up of England, Scotland Ireland Wales. So is national flog contains elements that represent each country. Next, we listened to the British anthem, and wrote the words. The song was so good!
That day, I could know a lot of things, and I was very happy. I'm looking forward to taking next class. I will take the class tomorrow! Thank you for reading. See you soon!
150/4057words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿