Translate

2012年5月9日水曜日

On May 3rd☆

  Good evening, guys. How do you do? I am little sleepy. Today, I will write about on May 3rd. That day , I had a part-time job at a MK restaurant. I worked from 9:30 to 15:00. That day was not busy, so I didn't tired. When I worked there, I wanted to eat Shabushabu! MK's Shabushabu is so delicious! After work, I went to STARBUCKS COFFEE with Megumi. Who is a member of MK. STARBUCKS COFFEE is next to MK, so we often go there. We drunk a new commodity which name is "Chocolate cookie cranble frapechino with white chocolate pudding" Its name is too long.(><) I have drunk it for the first time. It was so sweet and so good! I have really taken to this taste. I want to drink it every day.:-)

  After that, I went to a beauty parlor with my mother to have our hair cut. I went there for the first time. Atmosphere of there was so good. I was very relax. I cut forehead and got a permanent. I decided let my hair grow. I made forehead since I was a high school student. I had let my forehead grow for several years, so that was a big change for me! Actually, I wanted to have my hair cut short, but I couldn't do it because of I have a coming-of-age celebration this year. After that, I will have my hair  cut short. I'm looking forward to doing that!

247/4053words

1 件のコメント: