148/4857words
Translate
2012年11月5日月曜日
My favorite dish
My favorite dish is a croquette
which is handmade by my mother. I think that my mother’s dishes are commonly,
but croquette is not so. The croquette is so yummy, so I have liked it since I
was a child. I want my mother to cook croquettes, but she doesn’t cook much,
because the cooking is too much trouble for her. It takes too time, and need to
a lot of ingredients. I ate it about six months ago for the last time. I want
to eat it more often. Also I want to know how to cook the croquette, so I’m
going to cook it with my mother someday. Also my mother has a lot of kinds of
tasters, normal, curry, pumpkin, for example. All kinds are so good, but like
curry the best. I really like the croquettes which is handmade by my mother
very much.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿