Translate

2012年10月15日月曜日

British circumstance

    I take the British circumstance's class every Thursday. Last Thursday, I learned about the map of Britain, and I answered some quizzes.
    I knew the capital of Scotland was Edinburgh, and the capital is England was London, and the capital of Northern Ireland was Belfast, and the capital of Wales was Cardiff. I knew the United King dam is made up of four parts for the first time. Also Scottish coins and bank notes have a special design , so I want to see them someday!
    I knew most children is Wales are learning Welsh at school, and there is continuous television and radio in the Welsh language. I was surprised when I knew them. I knew a lot of things by the class, so that day was a good day. I like this class very much, and I'm looking forward to take next class.

145/2706words

1 件のコメント: