146/1572words
Translate
2012年10月10日水曜日
My favorite flower
Hello! Today, I will tell you about my favorite flower. My favorite flower is sunflowers.
Sunflowers bloom in the summer, and I was born in August, so I like sunflower very much! I am always happy when I see sunflowers, and
I feel summer is coming. Sunflowers are so tall, and they always look up. I
like their style very much, and I respect them, too. Also sunflowers have some
language of flower means. Its meaning are “staring you” and “hoping to come
closer with person whom you respect sincerely” and so on. I like that meanings
so much. I want many sunflowers as a present someday. Also I want to give many
sunflowers as a present to my best friend. I think whoever get sunflowers, will
be so happy. Do you have your favorite flower? If you have one, please tell me! See you soon!
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
I don't know that meaning of them.such a “staring you” and “hoping to come closer with person whom you respect sincerely”
返信削除Thanks for letting me know.