Translate

2012年10月1日月曜日

My favorite sport to watch

My favorite sport to watch is soccer game. I cannot play soccer, but I like to watch soccer game very much. I think that all soccer players are so cool. I like Atsuto Uchida the best. I think he is the most popular soccer player in Japan among woman. I feel always happy when I watch his play, so I always cheer for his team. I want to meet him someday! Also rules of soccer are little difficult. It is difficult for me to understand all rules of soccer. I want to understand more rules. I will watch more soccer games, and then I study more rules. And I want to enjoy not only watch soccer, but also play soccer! Please play soccer with me someone!

126/1100words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Speaking of Unida,You watched Germany league match?
    cool!!
    I'm crazy about football.Especially,International match is sooooo exciting.
    16th on Oct.
    Japan VS France.Don't miss it.

    返信削除