Translate

2012年11月25日日曜日

BR11-2-A Fright in the Night



"Is this house haunted?" asked Biff, "Don't worry, laughed Gran." (p.12)

   I read "A Fright in the Night" today. This book was so interesting for me. The story of the book was Biff and Chip went to stay with Gran. Gran's house was small and old, too. They picked some blackberries, and they made the blackberry jam. They experienced a lot of things for the first time in Gran's house. Also they tried to light the fire in a big fireplace, and they tried to a new game which was called Haunted House. They really enjoyed playing the game, but they feared ghosts after that.
   They couldn't sleep, so Biff wanted to play joak on Chip, but he wasn't frightened. I like that scene very much. After that, they heard a noise from out side, and they saw a ghost. They ran to Gran's room, but she wasn't in bed, because the ghost was she!!! There was no ghost in Gran's house, and Biff and Chip laughed. I thought that story sounds very convincing. When I stay someones house, I often feel fear, but I can enjoy staying there. I wanted to meet to Gran, and stay her house after reading the book. I recommend the book to you.

Roderick, Hunt. Alex, Brychta. A Fright in the Night. (2003). Oxford. Oxford University Press.
222/7314words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿